Humanware - Brailliant bi 20x & 40x smart braille displays
The Definition of Smart Braille Display:
The HumanWare brailliant, 20 X and 40 X smart refreshable braille display, is a revolutionary device that provides online access to a variety of publications, including the NFB-NEWSLINE, book share, nls bard, and many more. It also has a basic text editor and a braille file editor, allowing users to easily take notes on the go.
The device is highly versatile and can be connected to a Windows computer, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and many Android devices. With modern connectivity such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, the device can quickly and easily download software updates and accessible books from the Internet. This makes it ideal for those who need to access information quickly and easily.
- Two sizes of braille display
- 20 cells of braille for ultimate portability
- 40 cells of crystal clear braille for the advanced braille reader
- Text to speech for readers that are just learning braille or need just a touch of feedback
- Access to multiple online reading services
- Basic note editor
- Humanware's signature thumb keys